External Data Policy
Gooseneck Implement Data Security Statement
Data has continued to become more intertwined with all facets of life, including agriculture. Gooseneck Implement understands that our customers entrust their data with us so we have created an internal data security policy for our employees to follow. Below are some takeaways from our Internal Data Security Policy:
- The importance of data security is of utmost priority at Gooseneck Implement.
- We have an internal data security policy that outlines our expectations with our employees to ensure that customer data is respected, used only for appropriate applications, and is secure.
- Any data that Gooseneck Implement or Gooseneck employees have access to will only be used to provide the best service possible to our customers.
- As per our policy, any data that is gathered from a customer, including but not limited to, agronomics, equipment, financials, practices, policies, and structures will be treated as confidential.
- A copy of our internal data policy is available upon request.
Gooseneck understands there may be unique circumstances that need to be addressed and those will be handled with the greatest care to ensure customer satisfaction. Conversations surrounding data will continue to be ongoing as the technology world evolves and we do our best to meet the needs of our customers. If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please talk with our Data Department Manager.